Increased driving comfort through torque-based steering support
Monitoring of the setting position
Monitoring and optimization of the drive setup in real time
NCTE and automotive – precise sensors for powerful vehicles
The automotive sector is changing faster than almost any other industry – especially in the field of drives. Several big car manufacturers are now offering electric cars and are expanding their product range in this direction. What is particularly important in the automotive sector? Reliability, safety and precision. That is why we have developed robust sensors that are easy to integrate, work perfectly even under challenging conditions and help you make your vehicles even more efficient.
How our technology works in vehicles
NCTE's sensors can measure traction control, differential setup, engine control and aerodynamics of your vehicles, among other things. Our technology is installed directly on the vehicle's power-transmitting shaft and takes up very little space. In addition, our sensors measure contactless, eliminating wear and tear as well as maintenance. You receive the important data you need to optimize your vehicles in real time. On request, we can also integrate our sensors directly into the clutch release to measure the torque. In active steering systems, NCTE technology can help to compensate for unevenness on the road so that the driver does not have to counter-steer ¬– this increases driving comfort.
Our sensors‘ advantages for automotive at a glance
- Very easy to integrate in your vehicles
- Only little space required – no changes to your original design necessary
- No additional weight on the primary sensor
- Our technology works reliably even if strong vibrations occur
- Very precise measurement results even over long periods of time
- On demand/depending on requirements: With integrated temperature and speed sensor
- Our sensors work even at extreme temperatures (-40 °C to 120 °C)
- Supplied with IP67 protection if required
NCTE and automotive – a powerful team
Numerous customers from the automotive and motor sports sectors trust our technology. We have been working with many companies in this industry for many years now and have been cooperating with them on a basis of trust to help them get even more out of their vehicles - while at the same time making them safer and more reliable.